1ST Line Support Engineer
- Farnborough office
- Up to £28,000 per annum
- Fast growing technology services company
- Excellent career progression opportunities
A rare & exciting opportunity has come up with a leading communication solutions company who provide mission critical systems to some of the biggest & most important projects in the UK such as the fight against the Covid pandemic & Humanitarian relief in Ukraine. This business is truly at the forefront of cutting-edge wireless network technology and has won several awards for "best place to work" and being a "fast-growing tech company".
As a 1st Line support engineer you will be the first point of contact for many customer support issues and therefore the face of the company. You'll work on their ticketing system picking up any support issues that come in, investigating and fixing where possible.
- Effective logging & handling of incident & service requests that are received from customers
- Prior experience of day-to-day IT support for customers and employees
- Strong ability to prioritise work and escalate where necessary
- An ability to be accountable and own the triage process of incidents
- Some form of IT apprenticeship or qualification
As a 1st Line support engineer you will receive a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Remote/flexible working
- 25 days a year holiday + bank holidays & the opportunity to earn/buy up to 10 extra days
- Enhanced Company Pension Scheme
- Enhanced Maternity/Paternity Leave
- 5 Paid Charity Days
- Health & Dental Care option
- Perk box employee benefit scheme
To apply or hear more, please contact SamStocks@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call 02380 765 304
Spectrum IT Recruitment (South) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.