An entry level 1st line support engineer is required for a well-established MSP in Camberley within the IT helpdesk team.
This role will see you play a pivotal part within a busy team where you'll be supporting external customers and in-house systems for a rapidly growing organisation.
This role is paying up to £22,500 DOE plus benefits including 25 days holiday + your birthday off, private healthcare (after 1 year service), flexible working, perkbox and great progression opportunities.
- Work with customers to resolve technical issues at a 1st line level
- Work within a small team to deliver a support function for internal and external customers
- PC and laptop deployments
- User creation and administration
- Any previous experince within a helpdesk funciton is ideal but not essential
- Experience within a customer foccused role is ideal
- Keen to learn!
- Any IT certifications (CompTIA etc) is a bonus
To apply for the role, you can either hit apply, email tomstickler@spectrumIT.co.uk or call Tom on 02380 765 294