2nd Line Support / IT Support Administrator / Application Support (SQL)
£25,000 - £30,000 + Benefits
Do you want to work for a growing business with excellent career progression opportunities? Are passionate about IT and possess excellent customer service skills?
My client is a leading business marketing software provider based in Portsmouth. This role is ideal for someone with 1 or 2 years Application Support experience and a solid understanding of Application Support responsibilities. The ideal candidate will be capable at 2nd Line support and have good experience of SQL. Excellent customer service ability is a must have.
What will you be doing?
- Responding to second line support requests from employees, over the telephone and electronically
- Utilising the help desk ticketing system to track all user interactions and issue resolutions
- Identifying and escalating situations requiring urgent attention, redirecting problems to appropriate resource when necessary
- Working within a fast-paced agile development team
- Working knowledge of Web/PC environments
- Windows server remote desktop
- Working knowledge of ticketing systems (we use Zendesk/Jira)
- Working knowledge of Customer Relationship Management systems (CRM)
- Must understand Microsoft T-SQL
- Select statements
- Update statements
- Delete statements
- Executing stored procedures
- Modifying stored procedures
- Fixing data issues by writing SQL queries
- Construction of ad hoc reports using SQL
- Experience with Powershell
- Browser developer tools (used to identify website issues)
This will be an ideal job for someone who aspires to be a developer but hasn't yet got the skills to contribute to a development team as yet.
If you have the skills required then please send your CV to email@example.com or call 02380 765804