3rd Line IT Infrastructure Engineer - 1 Year FTC
£32,000 - £38,000 + remote working + benefits
Hampshire - Farnborough - Remote working options
The role of IT Infrastructure Engineer will involve working in an established team based in Farnborough, Hampshire who are offering remote working options across a 12 month fixed term contract. The IT Infrastructure Engineer will be working in a diverse environment working on escalated BAU incidents from the service desk team as well as greenfield projects and maintenance across the IT estate. Working in a team environment the IT Infrastructure Engineer will ensure the IT systems function efficiently and effectively as well as being responsible for installation, maintenance and security of the network, hardware, and software. The successful candidate will have experience working at a 3rd line level with experience in the following areas.
- Experience of server support and network administration
- Good working knowledge of Windows IT infrastructure.
- Windows server
- Office 365
- Active Directory & Group Policy
- SAN storage
- Network security - firewalls, patching, secure operating systems
- Azure experience - highly desirable
- SQL Server administration - highly desirable
- Infrastructure project delivery experience is highly desirable
- Any local government or public sector experience is highly desirable
This is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive company that would be able to offer further career opportunities, training and an excellent benefits package with remote and flexible working. Please send your CV ASAP to PhilipMeehan@SpectrumIT.co.uk for immediate consideration.