Business Analyst - Agile, Software
Fully Remote, Work From Home, UK Only
A great new opportunity for an experienced Business Analyst to play a key role in the development of a new applications platform for an award-winning software company and Microsoft Gold Partner.
This is a great time to join this company as they are at the start of a major new programme of work to deliver huge value to their existing customers through their suite of applications and platforms.
The role of a Business Analyst is to enable the business to implement technology solutions in a cost-effective way by determining the requirements of a project or program and communicating them clearly to stakeholders, facilitators and the relevant internal teams.
Key Skills & Aptitude
- Strong Analytical ability, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret business needs and translate them into system and operation requirements.
- Previous experience of working within the software development lifecycle.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Experience in a team delivering software.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence others
Scope of Opportunity
This is a great opportunity to play a key role in the successful delivery of modern and valued customer applications. You will have the support of an established and talented team and the thrill of developing a greenfield solution that will make a positive impact on the company and their customers.
Salary & Benefits
Approx £45,000 plus generous benefits, flexible remote working and investment in tools, tech and training to help you progress and develop your own experience.
To apply please hit 'apply', upload your CV or make contact with Steven Wright at Spectrum IT Recruitment.