£60,000 - £65,000 per annum + benefits
Berkshire - Bracknell - Remote working options available
DevOps Engineer required by a rapidly growing technology company based in Bracknell, Berkshire. The organisation is currently going through a technology enabled transformation therefore this is a brand-new position due to the ongoing growth of the software engineering team.
The DevOps Engineer will be working within an agile software development team and will be the pivotal link between developers, testers, and external support providers. You will be responsible for owning the CI/CD architecture and implementation of hosting solutions for the software product portfolio. The successful DevOps Engineer will have vast experience working with cloud technologies and have experience in the following areas.
- Designing the architecture and implementing the CI/CD pipelines for deployment and hosting.
- Maintaining and developing AWS infrastructure.
- Automating a variety of tests to ensure services are working effectively
- Creating scalable solutions for services using AWS cloud technologies.
- Working with the software development teams to deliver new features, maintenance of existing features as well as R&D
- Participating in high level design discussions, design reviews and code reviews
- Bridge the gap between technical and non-technical, translating technical concepts between business, product, client, and technology teams, so solutions are understood by all. Acting as a subject matter expert across products and solutions
- Documentation of DevOps solutions
- 3+ years' experience working in a DevOps capacity
- Extensive AWS cloud experience. Any qualifications would be highly desirable.
- Terraform and CloudFormation
- Previous experience with designing infrastructure for microservice systems
- Understanding of database technologies including SQL and NoSQL
- Experience working in highly agile environments
This is an opportunity to join a leading technology company working on greenfield projects utilising new technologies that has a real ethical value that is changing people's lives for the better. If you are looking for an opportunity of this nature, please contact email@example.com or call 02380 765 289