Front End Applications Developer required to join a growing and progressive company from their head office based on the outskirts of Basingstoke.
The role of a Front End Applications Developer will involve working on a variety of ongoing projects, within a team environment, throughout the full development lifecycle, in an Agile environment.
The ideal candidate for this role will be working within a front end development role at the moment and have a broad level of experience across a variety of development languages. You will have experience of:
- Recent experience of building large scale applications with Angular & Typescript
- Some experience with X-platform desktop app frameworks such as Electron / NW.js etc
- REST or ASMX webservices implemented with the .NET or .NET Core stack
- NET / MVC / Web API web applications
- Knowledge of one more of C#, VB.NET, Python
- SQL in a MySQL environment
- Knowledge of protocols such as WebRTC, SIP or RTP
- Unit testing and test automation
- Good visual UI & UX design skills
- Experience with GIT source control
- Experience with 1 or more CI / CD pipeline toolsets
As you will be working within a team environment then your communication skills, both written and verbal must be very strong.
This is a unique opportunity to join a company that would be able to offer further career opportunities, training and a very strong benefits package