One of the UK's multi-faceted companies is seeking an IT Infrastructure Engineer to join their in-house IT Support team.
This role is a good opportunity for a 2nd / 3rd line engineer who is looking to progress their career further and take on more responsibility. The company are always on the lookout for driven, creative and ambitious individuals to join their team and succeed together.
This is a varied role and as an IT Infrastructure Engineer you will:
- Provide 3rd line support for multiple users
- Mentor members of the service desk team and improve their technical skillset
- Maintain and upgrade a large infrastructure
- Make changes in the in-house datacentre
The successful IT Infrastructure Engineer will have experience with:
- 3rd line support experience
- Windows Server 2008 - 2019
- Directory services - DNS, DHCP etc
- Hyper - V
The salary on offer for this role is up to £45,000 DOE and the company benefits include: Competitive base salary, 22 days annual leave (increasing by 1 day per year up to 27 days), Pension scheme, Staff discount platforms, annual incentives, Eye care vouchers and more.
To apply for the IT Infrastructure Engineer role please contact Tomstickler@spectrumIT.co.uk or call Tom on 02380 765 294.