Senior .Net Developer - .Net Core
up to 65k + remote working
Given the current climate it's amazing to hear when a company is doing really well and experiencing rapid growth. It's no accident either in this instance!
This innovative technology company use behavioural science and mathematical modelling to provide data insights for leading global brands like Coca-Cola, Mars, Heineken and many more. Its all about improving the performance and success rates of television advertising, developing products that can leverage behavioural patterns and enable advertising companies to produce awesome, engaging advertising content that provokes human emotion and a call to action.
To do this the development team have to get creative! Using leading edge technology, modern process and innovative thinking the team are able to build solutions way beyond the capability of their competitors.
What does this mean for you? Some obvious answers...
- An opportunity to work with a talented and enthusiastic development team
- A chance to be creative, innovate and help the company and products evolve
- See the fruits of your labour through your own TV !
- Learn leading edge technology and become an even better developer.
- You will feel challenged and gain huge satisfaction from your work.
- .. all form the comfort of your own home office as this role offers 99% remote working.
What do you need?
- Experience in .Net Core and modern .net frameworks
- Entity Framework / SQL Server
- An enthusiasm for technology, learning new skills and staying up to date with modern technology through your own study and investment of time.
Other useful experience includes - these are not essential but great if you have them, anything you don't have in this list is essentially your shopping list of things you will get to learn!
- React / Azure Devops / Unit Testing / CI/CD / RabbitMQ / Octopus deploy
- The role is almost fully remote, approximately once a month (or less) you will need to come to the offices in Havant (Near Portsmouth).
- Salary - £35,000 to £55,000 for mid-level and £55,000 to £65,000 for Senior Developer level .
- A great range of benefits including pension, flexible working, lifestyle benefits and much more
- All interviews and onboarding is remote, no need to go to an office and break lockdown rules!
Sound good? Apply ASAP !
If you have a CV great, send it to us asap. If not don't worry, contact us and we can talk through your options
02380 765 304