Agile Business Analyst
Agile; Scrum, Kanban
£50,000 - £55,000 + benefits
Do you want to work for an established client in Southampton who offer flexible working hours, 5% Pension, On-going technical training, investment in staff and a lovely office atmosphere described by it's current employees as "innovative company, hardworking and friendly team" in an "environment where people genuinely care about each other. Everyone is important and makes an impact on the business success." If so read on, they are looking for a highly organised Agile Business Analyst who that thrives in a fast paced technical environment. The successful BA will be responsible for identifying areas for improvements within the business, business analysis resource and support to all on-going projects.
Working with a team of approximately 20, the Agile Business Analyst is about facilitating, coaching and enabling the development team to adopt, operate and succeed in Agile Practices to support software delivery.
This role will suit aa seasoned BA who has worked in an Agile environment ideally with Azure DevOps. You will manage the backlog in terms of adding tech tasks/stories/epics - working with the development manager and the overall Product Lead.
Your experience will need to include:
· Strong experience in technical requirements elicitation
· Strong experience working in an Agile environment
· Software BA skills
· Azure DevOps
Responsibilities will include:-
· Confidently leading a team of developers and keep the process on track from a BA perspective
· Task analysis and evaluating surveys and workshop results
· Documenting any identified changes and communicating them to relevant colleagues / third parties
· Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations for improvement to the technical team
· Form strong business relationships and assist business development in relation to requirements / technical assistance/ costing/resource/scheduling and presentations as required.
· Work closely with software development teams on all projects
· Train Employees on new systems
You will need to be eligible for CTC Security Clearance for this role.
Please hit apply, send your CV to LesleyMorgan@SpectrumIT.co.uk or contact me through LinkedIN. Lesley Morgan, Spectrum IT Recruitment.