-Android, Java, Kotlin
-Salary £35,000 - £45,000 plus benefits
I am recruiting for an enthusiastic Android Developer to work within an award winning and long-established digital development and technology company based in Bournemouth, Dorset.
Our client develops a range of bespoke web, mobile and digital projects deployed to a global audience as well as a variety of clients and charity organisations.
With this in mind we are looking for an Android Developer to work closely and alongside the internal development team. There are 30+ people in the wider team including Developers, Analysts, Product Engineers, Support, DevOps and marketing. This is a great opportunity to take the product to the next level and play a key role in the company's evolution.
- Building native applications for Android
- Developing software using technical and functional design requirements provided
- Updating software to include new features or upgrades
- Test software to identify any errors prior to release
- Act on any identified errors in a timely manner
The key skills required to be a success in this role are:
- Experience with Java / Kotlin to build applications within Android
- Good OOP skills
- Good understanding of Git version control
The company have designed and fitted one of the most desirable offices we have seen in the area - an inspiring environment for innovation and creativity. They offer a range of excellent benefits along with remote working flexibility.
If you would like to interview for this position then please contact Tom Rayner on 02380 765 808 or email email@example.com