Android Mobile Developer - Greenfield projects, Java, Kotlin
Salary: £35k - £55k + benefits
Location: Hampshire offices + super flexible Work From Home options
An Android Mobile Application Developer is required to join a growing Mobile development team working on innovative Mobile applications used by a range of customers globally. This role will focus on the development and design of the company's Android mobile products, including the development of new Apps and features, so previous Android mobile development is essential.
The company offer the opportunity to build on existing Mobile development experience and heavily promote training and progression internally. Junior-Mid level candidates with the right technical grounding and attitude towards learning new skills will be considered.
Why would you want to join this company?
- Great opportunity to make your mark; they are a small but successful company who have previously focused on iOS but are now moving their attention to drive forward their Android offering. You will take sole responsibility of everything Android, implementing new features, improving performance, and building beautiful interfaces.
- The company offer an interesting and growing product, one of only 3 companies in the world that do what they do.
- They are highly regarded in the Apple world, one of their recent features will be seen by millions of customers.
What they're looking for:
- 1-3 years of Android app development experience
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- The ability to write code in Java & Kotlin (those without Kotlin will still be considered)
- Experience interacting with Google Play Services APIs, Firebase APIs & Google Maps APIs is highly desirable
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON is highly desirable
- A portfolio or Github with proven work examples is welcomed upon application
How to Apply:
Apply through this advert or email your CV AND Portfolio to AmyLee@SpectrumIT.co.uk