Junior Application Support Analyst
£25,000 - £28,000+ benefits, training & career progression
Hampshire - Farnborough - Hybrid working
An exciting new opportunity for a Junior Applcation Support Analyst to work with a fast-growing bespoke software house that provide industry leading software solutions to a worldwide client base. The role of Applciation Support Analyst requires you to provide external customer support with a courteous and efficient service via telephone, remote access or email within SLA's. The organisation provides a market leading SaaS platform which is built using cutting edge technologies. The successful candidate is likely to have 1+ years expereince in a applciation/software support role working in a customer facing service desk or smilar position.
Key areas of responsibility, skills and experience:
- Remote telephone and email support to external customers
- Following technical support procedures as required with SLA's and KPI's.
- Maintaining reports of support progress with clients and internal development and test teams
- Progressing solutions to completion, by maintaining effective lines of communication with external customers
- Creating help documents for internal and external use.
- Internal desktop support as required.
- Ability to pro-actively identify problems and come up with appropriate solution.
- SQL expereince highly desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and telephone manner
This is a great time to join the business as they ae experiencing great success, building their technology teams and offering excellent career progression opportunities. Graduates are welcome to apply for this role who are looking to build a career in software. The role will be offering remote working options.
Keywords: Technical support, Service Desk, Helpdesk, Customer Support, Software Support, Application Support, SLA's, Jira, SQL, Remote access, Bespoke, SaaS, Desktop Support, Windows, MAC, Farnborough, Hampshire