We are looking for an Application Support Analyst to support the delivery of internal servers and managed service solutions for a client based in Slough.
This client is a genuine market leader in developing a wide range of business management software applications and have been in business for over 30 years. They are looking for a Application Support Analyst to immediately take ownership of external support calls assigned to the Technical Support Team.
The responsibilities for the Application Support Analyst include:
- Take ownership of external support calls assigned to the Technical Support Team and apply analytical and technical skills to resolve.
- Provide ongoing customer contact throughout life cycle of logged request providing regular customer updates.
- Troubleshoot customer incidents and identify root causes of problems
- Proactive monitoring, tuning and maintenance of internal and customer systems/databases.
The successful Application Support Analyst will have the following skills and experience:
- Supporting databases
- Basic Linux / Unix knowledge
- Good analytical and technical skills
- Basic scripting knowledge - Ideal but not essential
The Application Support Analyst role is offering up to £28,000, plus benefits.
After successfully completing probation, you will be able to work up to 2 days a week from home.
To Apply for the Application Support Analyst role please email your CV to patrickdaniel@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call on 02380 765 281