Application Support Engineer / Software Support
Fully Remote working
£28,000 - £33,000 + benefits
We have an exciting opportunity to join an established highly technical team as an Application Support Engineer / Digital Support Engineer. This company offers a friendly collaborative environment, progression opportunities, structured training and an excellent benefits package.
As an Application Support Engineer, your role will be fundamental in supporting customers with bespoke software product related queries. You'll be reporting, prioritising, analysing and resolving faults.
- 2 years+ commercial experience in an Application, Software or Product support role
- Experience supporting bespoke software
- Sound experience of MS SQL including SQL Scripting
- Great customer service skills and a customer service-oriented attitude
- Experience of Service Desk Management Software
- A passion for solving complex problems and the ability to learn new skills quickly
- Strong communicator, able to work effectively in a team environment
- Commercial understanding of Web Applications
- Infrastructure and Networking exposure
- ITIL knowledge or certification
- IT-based qualifications such as an IT-based degree, computer A/AS-level or equivalent
If you're interested in working for a company boasting an excellent culture, good benefits package, career progression prospects and exciting growth plans please get in touch..
To be considered please apply to this advert or Email your CV direct to AmyLee@SpectrumIT.co.uk