Automation Test Engineer - C#, Selenium, Automation, Agile, Remote
UK Residents only.
A great new opportunity for an experienced Automation Engineer to play a key role in the development of a new applications platform for an award-winning software company and Microsoft Partner.
The role of an Automation Test Engineer is to manage and oversee the test approach within the company with a focus on utilising automation to ensure rapid, repeatable, and consistent quality assurance whilst working in an Agile environment.
Key Skills & Aptitude
- Experience of creating automated tests using Selenium Webdriver
- Ability to work with a development team to identify testing needs, acceptance criteria and effective methods of testing
- Testing web applications across multiple operating systems and browsers
- Experience using tools such as Postman for API testing
- Experience writing coded load and performance tests in C#
- Experience working with defect tracking systems such as JIRA or Azure DevOps
- Experience working with source control systems such as GitHub or Azure DevOps
- 25 days Holiday, Plus Bank Hols.
- Health & Wellbeing benefits
- Company Pension - 3% employer contribution.
- Death in Service (Life Insurance of 3 x annual salary).
- Employee referral programme.
- Personal Training Plans.
£45,000 - £50,000 plus generous benefits, flexible remote working and investment in tools, tech and training to help you progress and develop your own experience.
To apply please hit 'apply', upload your CV or make contact with Dave Carlisle at Spectrum IT Recruitment.