- £50,000 + generous bonus and benefits
- Hampshire based office with hybrid working (2 days in the office)
A great opportunity for an Automation Test Engineer to join a thriving business using modern technology and Agile methodologies to deliver digital services to customers globally.
The role will join an established and talented multi-disciplinary team and will focus on the Automation and Quality Assurance of their Web and Mobile applications. You will be hands-on in developing the test automation strategy, as well as the ability to lead and mentor while implementing a maintainable automation framework as you will be responsible for working with and upskilling developers in writing good automation.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- 3 years+ of commercial experience of testing of software applications
- Experience setting up frameworks
- Automation testing experience using Cypress or Playwright
- Experience of working in Agile, SCRUM teams
The company's offices are in Hampshire so will require you to be in the office twice per week.
For the full details, please apply to this advert or contact me on LinkedIn, Laura Sheehan, Spectrum IT.
All candidates applying must be eligible to work in the UK and be based in the UK.