AWS Cloud Engineer
AWS, LAMP, SQL, NoSQL
Bournemouth, Dorset with flexibility on remote working
Salary £40,000 - £50,000 plus benefits
We have a new opportunity for an AWS Cloud Engineer to join an established and award winning apps development company within public transport. This innovative technology company have ambitious plans backed up with incredible growth and increasing demand. They have become one of the fastest growing companies in the UK.
Working closely with the Lead Platform Engineer you will work as part of the development and operations team helping to optimise, support and develop various systems for corporate and production usage on internal servers. You will be involved in the development and support of highly technical web services, web sites and support third party integration's and server maintenance.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Systems analysis
- Management of infrastructure code (Cloud Formation, Terraform, Ansible, Chef)
- Analysing the needs of the company in terms of systems
- Devising the best solutions (new and existing)
- System maintenance
- Maintaining the security and integrity of systems
- Improving and maintaining the current infrastructure including reducing costs
- Planning and deploying systems following best practices
- Liaising with the company directors regarding the acquisition of hardware and software needed to meet the requirements of the business
This is a snapshot of the current tech environment and the areas you will need experience. You wont be expected to know all of this but the core of your experience will run in parallel...
- MySQL, SQL and NoSQL
- CI/CD pipelines
The company has a huge road-map of new, big and exciting projects that will keep you on your toes and ensure you never get bored! You will work with and learn from some of the best IT Engineers in the industry and stay on the pulse of modern technology.
To apply for this position hit apply or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org