Azure Cloud Engineer
Up to 60k DOE, Fully Remote working
My client is a SAAS company whose purpose is to achieve better healthcare outcomes using technology. They've been going through a significant period of growth and are looking for a talented Azure cloud engineer to join their technology team. You'll be helping to plan, design, configure/build, and document their new Azure cloud hosting infrastructure.
- Experience with designing and configuring/building cloud hosting infrastructure as a service using Microsoft Azure
- Working knowledge of Microsoft stack
- Experience with Microsoft 365 configuration
- Understanding of networking including VPNs, load balancers and firewalls
- Understanding of Information Security principles including GDPR
- Practical experience of implementing technical solutions to ensure data security
- Team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving ability
- Can do attitude to find innovative solutions to challenging problems
- Experience of ISO 27001 Information Security Management and Cyber Security Essentials
- Experience of SQL server database maintenance
- Understanding of HIPPA principles
- Experience in vulnerability management
- Experience working for a Software as a Service provider
If you are interested and would like to hear more please send your CV to SamStocks@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call 02380 765 304.
Please note candidates must be UK based and able to work in the UK without sponsorship.