Azure Cloud Engineer / DevOps Engineer
Winchester + 2 days remote
£40,000 - £55,000
Azure Cloud Engineer / DevOps Engineer with expertise in cloud administration and Azure Pipelines required to join a well-established SaaS company to help them manage internal and external Azure-based cloud services. You'll be working on a broad range of cloud-focused projects and work with the senior management team to develop new solutions. The team are all based in Winchester and there will be flexibility to work from home.
This is a great opportunity for a Cloud / DevOps engineer looking to learn new skills from a well-established and highly-motivated team while also being given the freedom to put their own stamp on the DevOps practices.
You'll be working with a highly technical team to manage both internal and external assets with plenty of training and upskilling available in a collaborative environment. The responsibilities include:
- Working closely with the Software engineering team to define and implement operation and automation tools
- Monitoring of the production system and suggesting improvements where applicable
- Collaborating with on and offshore teams
- Utilise modern DevOps processes and CI/CD practices in Azure
- Azure Cloud experience
- Experience with deployment automation technologies - Azure Pipelines or similar
- RestAPI experience
- Demonstrable experience with DevOps practices such as CI/CD
- AzureSQL databases
- Azure Monitoring and Dashboarding
- Azure certifications
- Experience in a .NET development environment is also an advantage but not essential
The company are happy to accommodate remote onboarding and will be able to offer a hybrid approach to remote working. Applicants must be able to get to Winchester 3 days per week on average and be UK based.
If you are looking to be part of a fast-moving, interesting business, at a time of growth then please apply to this advert or contact me via our website or LinkedIn. Jack Hewitt-Coleman, Spectrum IT.
All candidates applying must be UK-based and eligible to work in the UK.