Azure Cloud Engineer / DevOps Engineer
£45,000 - £55,000
Azure Cloud Engineer / DevOps Engineer with expertise in cloud administration required to join a well-established SaaS company to help them manage internal and external Azure-based cloud services. You'll be working on a broad range of cloud-focused projects and work with the senior management team to develop new solutions. This role is offered on a fully remote basis.
This is a great opportunity for a Cloud / DevOps engineer looking to learn new skills from a well-established and highly-motivated team where you'll be valued and offered continuous progression opportunities.
You'll be working with a highly technical team to manage both internal and external assets with plenty of training and upskilling available in a collaborative environment. The responsibilities include:
- Working closely with the Software engineering team to define and implement operation and automation tools
- Monitoring of the production system and suggesting improvements where applicable
- Collaborating with on and offshore teams
- Utilise modern DevOps processes and CI/CD practices in Azure
- Azure Cloud experience
- Experience with deployment automation technologies - Azure Pipelines or similar
- RestAPI experience
- Demonstrable experience with DevOps practices such as CI/CD
- Experience in a .NET development environment
- AzureSQL databases
- Azure Monitoring and Dashboarding
- Azure certifications
The company are happy to accommodate remote onboarding and will be able to offer fully remote working. Applicants must be UK based but are able to work from home on a fulltime basis.
If you are looking to be part of a fast-moving, interesting business, at a time of growth then please apply to this advert or contact me via our website or LinkedIn. Jack Hewitt-Coleman, Spectrum IT.
All candidates applying must be UK-based and eligible to work in the UK.