BI Analyst required by a rapidly growing SaaS provider with offices in London and Farnborough. The company are experiencing organic planned growth and are looking to now hire a BI Analyst with strong data analytics and a good understanding of finance.
The company are in the process of moving to a Tableau environment and the BI Analyst will be critical in building and developing reporting on this platform.
The position would suit someone from a finance background with strong analytical and MI production skills, or a Data Analyst with a good grasp of finance.
The company operate a hybrid remote working model and are happy with this person going into either their London or Farnborough office as little as once per month.
- Developing financial models and automated reporting tools which help aid decision making and drive efficiencies in financial reporting.
- Data reconciliation, data extractions and data interrogation
- Producing regular reports including key metrics
- Working with the Head of Data and Data team to ensure progress and improvements are implemented
- Experience in a BI/Business Partnering role
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Has worked in a high velocity tech business e.g. SaaS, FinTech etc
- Knowledge of Tableau, Business Objects, Salesforce or PowerBI would be advantageous
If you are seeking a role of this nature, please contact RyanOatley@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call 02380 765 286 for more information.