£45,000 - £56,000
I'm excited to announce that I'm looking for a BI Manager to join a client of mine's Insight team! The Insight team provide reporting, performance management, customer insight, business insight and research. You'll be based either in their Eastleigh or Yeovil offices and you'll work in an agile manner covering all locations.
You'll lead the Reporting pillar of the Team and will be responsible for delivering a new reporting suite through Azure, with the successful development of a new data lake, data warehouse and reporting through PowerBI. Once delivered you will proactively manage our future reporting, actively collaborating with the wider business to provide additionality.
You'll use your significant experience leading a reporting team with the following responsibilities:
- To turn data into information, information into insight and insight into action
- You'll have substantive experience with relational databases
- data modelling
- Understanding of Data Warehouse concepts
- Dimensional modelling is essential
- Experience using Microsoft Azure Data solutions is essential
- You'll have strong commercial awareness, excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- You'll have a natural ability to work in a rapidly changing environment and remain calm and collected under pressure.
What you can expect from us
We want our colleagues at all levels to be bold, inspiring and not afraid to speak up and be their authentic selves.
Your wellbeing is really important to us, so you can expect a competitive reward package to ensure you and your family are supported at work and at home.
We'll work with you to help you reach your goals through personal development plans and our in-house People Development team.
Depending on your role you may need to work a set shift pattern, or you may have greater flexibility to choose when and where you work. Either way, we strive to ensure all colleagues have a degree of flexibility to attend life's important events.
We are committed to promoting an inclusive culture. We want our colleagues to bring their individual differences, life experiences and knowledge into the workplace and we welcome their contribution to our amazing company. Everyone is different, everyone is unique.
If you are excited by this description then please send your CV to email@example.com