£60,000 to £80,000 + hybrid remote working, bonus & benefits
Office location: Bedford
An established customer experience software provider is forming a new team due to a exciting new contract with a global insurance customer.
We are looking for an experienced Business Analyst to work with senior stake holders to elicit requirements on this significant project.
The future for this team is to leverage the experience from this project and move on a continuation of new and exciting projects
Experience of software projects within the insurance sector would be a distinct advantage, as would a similarly regulated industry.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct workshops with client stakeholders.
- Specify and validate requirements and constraints
- Plan, facilitate and conduct requirements gathering sessions.
- Collaborate with Development and test teams to develop solutions and present to the client
- Lead review sessions for completed business /functional requirements
- Participate in development and planning of UAT activities
- Risk management and identification
The successful business Analyst with have the following experience:
- Workshop facilitation
- Requirement documentation (e.g. user stories)
- Data Modelling
- Business Process Modelling
- Interface design (e.g. wireframes, screen mockups)
How to apply
To upload your CV please hit apply, alternatively email Chris Lynes at Spectrum IT Recruitment for more info or to arrange a call.