Multiple Business Analyst roles both Permanent and Fixed Term Contract!
Experience in Insurance or Financial Services Industry required!
An enterprise organisation are seeking an experienced Business Analysts to join their business to support a major transformation programme within their Insurance function.
The company are in the process of a large transformation programme, so this is an excellent opportunity for strong Business Analysts to join the business and contribute to this transformation.
This role is a good opportunity to be a key contributor to the delivery of this major transformation.
This is a varied role and as a Business Analyst you will:
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyse information needs and functional requirements and deliver appropriate artefacts on standard templates, including but not limited to Functional Requirements Documents, Process Flows, User Stories, Use Cases, GUI, Screen and Interface designs
- Identify, propose, capture and evaluate non-functional requirements
- Elicit requirements using interviews, process reviews, shadowing, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
- Drive and challenge business units on their assumptions of how they will successfully execute their plans
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, identify and close gaps, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Act as the conduit between the customer community and the software development team through which requirements flow.
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyse trade-offs between usability, functionality and performance needs.
- Be the liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams.
The successful Business Analyst will have:
- Insurance or Financial Services Industry knowledge
- Experience working on large scale transformation programmes
- Preferably educated to degree level
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse stakeholder group including executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Analytical and logical thinker with a confident and engaging communication style
- Familiar with all stages of the IT software development life cycle and project management disciplines and methodologies
- Related professional qualifications, such as the BCS Business Analysis Professional Certification Scheme, are beneficial but not essential
- Familiar with IT terminology, including architectural models and approaches, database technologies, development methodologies, testing and infrastructure
- Requires a diligent, data-driven individual who is committed to continual assessment and improvement.
- Demonstrable experience in process and data modelling, requirements capture and analysis
- Good appreciation of systems design
- Working knowledge of appropriate legislation, including the Data Protection Act
- Comfortable with objectively challenging their peers, superiors and reports to ensure adherence to agreed quality standards.
- Day-to-day use of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, Visio & PowerPoint
- Able to facilitate workshops, lead discussions and gain consensus views on decisions
- Pragmatic and able to adapt to the needs of the business.
- Knowledge of business processes, commercial drivers and activities, including marketing, sales, customer service and digital interactions in both B2B and B2C environments
The successful Business Analyst will have proven experience within Insurance or Financial Services environments.
The company benefits include: Salary up to £85,000 (Depending on Level), Bonus, Car Allowance, Pension, 25 days holiday, Private medical, Childcare Vouchers and more.
To apply for the Business Analyst role please forward your CV to CameronElloway@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call Cameron on 02380 765301