Business Analyst/Solution Designer - £50,000 to £55,000 - Remote (Newbury)
We are looking for a well-established Business Analyst to work for a software company which develop fully tailored solutions to companies in the Telecoms space. Experience in this area is highly preferable.
This role is primarily a Business Analyst, however you will assist in delivering solutions end-to-end and working closely with the customer throughout the whole process. Customer centric experience is ideal!
You will be a critical part of the customer success story, supporting Product and PM teams to define customer scope and requirements, and acceptance and success criteria.
This role is offered fully remotely, with an array of benefits including a bonus, private healthcare, and 25 days holiday.
- Produce high level requirements, impact assessments and to ascertain the feasibility of development, working to align priorities, capacity and timescales.
- Write and develop user stories and acceptance criteria working with non-technical staff to capture their desired outcomes.
- Creation of documentation, including Business Requirements Documents (BRD), Functional Requirements Documents (FRD), Use Cases, User Stories (JIRA), and wireframes.
- Documenting acceptance criteria and project documentation.
- Backlog management alongside Product Owners and Delivery Managers
- Working closely with Project Managers, QA Engineers, Product Owners, and other stakeholders.
- Support Development Team Leader to breakdown items of work into technical tasks with clear estimates and requirements for each task.
- Exercise a data-driven mindset to optimise processes and resolve inefficiencies
- 3-5 years Business Analyst experience
- Extensive customer facing experience.
- Skilled writing solution documentation
- Strong understanding of business processes
- (Desirable) Solid technical background
- (Desirable) Telecoms or Billing experience
- (Desirable) Previous experience within end to end "Solution Design"
To apply for this role, please send your CV to email@example.com with any questions or call 02380 765281.
Spectrum IT Recruitment (South) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.