Southampton (Remote Working) - £50,000 - £60,000 + benefits
Do you want to work for an established client in Southampton who offer flexible working hours, 5% Pension, On-going technical training, investment in staff and a lovely office atmosphere described by its current employees as "innovative company, hardworking and friendly team" in an "environment where people genuinely care about each other. Everyone is important and makes an impact on the business success."
The successful BA will be responsible for identifying areas for improvements within the business, business analysis resource and support to all on-going projects.
Working with a team of approximately 20, the Business Analyst is about facilitating, coaching and enabling the development team to adopt, operate and succeed in Agile Practices to support software delivery.
This role will suit aa seasoned BA who has worked in an Agile environment with Azure DevOps. You will manage the backlog in terms of adding tech tasks/stories/epics - working with the development manager and the overall Product Lead.
· Azure DevOps tooling
· Producing Agile EPICS
· Monitoring Backlog
· Producing User Stories in a SCRUM team
· Strong experience in technical requirements elicitation
· Strong experience working in an Agile environment
· Software BA skills
· Life Insurance
· Flexible Working
· Annual Bonus
· Annual Salary Reviews
· 5% Pension
Responsibilities will include:-
· Confidently leading a team of developers and keep the process on track from a BA perspective
· Task analysis and evaluating surveys and workshop results
· Documenting any identified changes and communicating them to relevant colleagues / third parties
· Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations for improvement to the technical team
· Form strong business relationships and assist business development in relation to requirements / technical assistance/ costing/resource/scheduling and presentations as required.
· Work closely with software development teams on all projects
· Train Employees on new system
To apply please click the "Apply" button below or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details
£50000 - £60000 per annum + Pension, Life Assurance
17 days ago