Business Analyst - Agile, Software, Development
Fully Remote, Work From Home, UK Only
A great new opportunity for an experienced Business Analyst to play a key role in the development of a new applications platform for an award-winning software company and Microsoft Gold Partner.
This is a great time to join this company as they are at the start of a major new programme of work to deliver huge value to their existing customers through their suite of applications and platforms.
The role of a Business Analyst is to enable the business to implement technology solutions in a cost-effective way by determining the requirements of a project or program and communicating them clearly to stakeholders, facilitators and the relevant internal teams.
Key Skills & Aptitude
- Strong Analytical ability, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret business needs and translate them into system and operation requirements.
- Previous experience of working within the software development lifecycle.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Experience in a team delivering software.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence others
Scope of Opportunity
This is a great opportunity to play a key role in the successful delivery of modern and valued customer applications. You will have the support of an established and talented team and the thrill of developing a greenfield solution that will make a positive impact on the company and their customers.
Salary & Benefits
£50,000 plus generous benefits, flexible remote working and investment in tools, tech and training to help you progress and develop your own experience.