BI Analyst Team Leader
A company who are an essential service provider, based in the Southampton area are seeking a BI Analyst Team Leader to join their team and support and mentor their reporting team.
This company provide essential services to the NHS and local authorities and are always looking at ways to improve their services through analysis of the business and operational data.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced BI Analyst Team Leader to join a team and make key contributions to the reporting team.
This is a varied role and as a BI Analyst Team Leader you will:
- Review, study and understand current applications, systems, practices, procedures and habits to identify improvement suggestions for systems and processes
- Provide business and technical leadership regarding information system developments
- Create, review and implement processes and procedures to ensure alignment with changing business requirements
- Create processes to develop proactive reporting and trend analysis to support development of insight models and continual Service Improvement Plans
- Contribute to operational development as needed i.e. Facilitate UAT, operational SOP's
- Support the business with advanced knowledge of SQL server, Power BI & Crystal Reports
- Develop and deliver training on analysis methodologies, process, and toolset to other areas of the organisation
- Set clear team goals and KPI's for the team, overseeing their day to day operation and performance
- Motivating the team, supporting training and providing coaching
The successful BI Analyst Team Leader will have:
- Advanced knowledge of T-SQL, or equivalent
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and Office 365
- Knowledge of Power BI, including DAX
- Ability to create detailed documentation with an emphasis on development specifications
- SQL Server administration and MS SQL server BI stack would be beneficial
- Previous experience in a Team Leader role would be advantageous
- Exposure to project management methodologies is desirable
The successful BI Analyst Team Leader will have proven experience working with C#, .NET CORE within an application development environment
The role of BI Analyst Team Leader is paying up to £50,500 with excellent benefits.
To apply for the BI Analyst Team Leader please forward your CV to PatrickDaniel@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call Patrick on 02380 765 281