Business Process Analyst
£40,000 - £50,000
50/50 split Office and Work From Home
A great new opportunity for an experienced Business Process Analyst to join a well-established company in the legal sector. You'll play a part in greenfield application and platform creation as part of a team responsible for innovation within the company.
This is a great time to join this company as they are at the start of a major new programme of work to deliver huge value to both internal & external stakeholders.
The role of a Business Process Analyst is to enable the business to implement technology solutions in a cost-effective way by determining the requirements of a project or program and communicating them clearly to stakeholders, facilitators, and the relevant internal teams. You will also suggest and integrate process improvements and implement change within the business and lead workshops with customers and colleagues at all levels.
Key Skills & Aptitude
- History of mapping and documenting complex processes within a professional services environment
- Excellent change management skills, ensure any changes are implemented effectively
- Skilled in Visio or similar process mapping tools
- Experience in introducing and integrating Software and Systems
- Ability to quickly establish relationships with both external and internal stakeholders of all levels
- Time management and an ability to manage several requirements at once
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail and results-driven attitude
Scope of Opportunity
This is a great opportunity to play a key role in the successful delivery of modern and valued customer applications. You will have the support of an established and talented team and the thrill of developing greenfield CMS solutions that will make a positive impact on the company and their customers.
Salary & Benefits
£50,000 plus generous benefits, flexible remote working (50/50 office and home working) and investment in tools, tech and training to help you progress and develop your own experience.
If you are looking to be part of a fast-moving, interesting business, at a time of growth then please apply to this advert or contact me via our website or LinkedIn. Jack Hewitt-Coleman, Spectrum IT.
All candidates applying must be eligible to work in the UK.