C# / Cloud Software Engineer
C#, Azure, CI/CD
Flexible Working, 3/4 days per week remote, office in central Winchester
£40,000 - £52,000
We have an exciting new opportunity for an established mid-level Software Developer to join a fantastic company based in Winchester. This SaaS solutions company build innovative products to a global audience. The product is a Data & Information Security solution, a complex, well written suite of products built using best practice modern development principles.
If you enjoy greenfield development, devising and building next generation services, solving complex problems and working with a friendly and collaborative team, this is a great opportunity for you. In this role you will utilise C# and .Net with modern devops processes and continuous integration practices. Development is end to end and the tech exposure is full stack.
We have worked with the company for several years and developers love working here. They have a great approach to development offering support and mentoring where needed whilst allowing freedom of thought for creativity.
Skills & Experience Required
- C# and .Net Core
- A good understanding of TDD practices and microservice architectural patterns
- Understanding / experience of full DevOps practices, including Continuous Deployment
- Azure Functions, Azure App Services, Azure Service Bus
- Creating, deploying and managing Docker containers, ideally in Azure
- Experience of deployment automation into an Azure environment
- Azure certifications, such as AZ-900, AZ-204
The company offer a competitive salary and a range of benefits including PluralSight access, MSDN license, Private medical and life insurance and contributory pension.
To be considered for this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02380 765280