Cloud Engineer / Senior Support Engineer - MSP, Azure, VMWare
Hertfordshire -St Albans, Welwyn Garden City, Luton, area - Work From Home options available.
Up to £50,000 + Benefits
Are you an 'all-rounder' when it comes to IT? Can you work across Windows, Linux, Cloud, Virtualisation, Networking and Scripting? Do you have experience working within an MSP? If yes, keep reading!
An award-winning MSP is looking for a Senior Cloud Engineer / Senior Support Engineer to join their operations team who monitor and support their client's Cloud services and infrastructure. Your project experience will be valuable within this role the overall responsibility is for the delivery of all technical projects across the business.
Reasons to join:
- Work for an established company who still function like an exciting start-up environment
- Join a company that is heavily focused on professional development through funding certifications, exams and training.
- Work for a company that understands the real value promoting a positive workplace
- Preferably come from an MSP background, with the ability to be an 'all-rounder' when it comes to tech
- Previous commercial experience in a cloud centric support role, ideally in a fast paced, time sensitive environment
- Commercial experience in 3rd line support
- Experience supporting shared storage infrastructure
- Must be an excellent communicator, able to work in a collaborative team to set timescales
- The ability to participate in 24/7 on-call rota
- Experience supporting both Microsoft and Linux environments
- Extensive experience with Azure
- Strong Virtualization, VMWare skills
- Experience with vCloud Director, vSphere or similar
- Experience with scripting languages (PowerShell, Perl, PHP, VBScript etc.)
- Strong Networking knowledge, Cisco, Citrix, Juniper
- VMware or Azure Certifications are highly desirable
The company offer a salary up to £50,000 + benefits plus a clearly defined development and training path. Please enquire about Work From Home options.
Please apply to this advert or email your CV direct to AmyLee@SpectrumIT.co.uk
All candidates applying must be eligible to work in the UK without sponsorship.