For: Contract Android Developer
Term: 3 Months
Location: Fully Remote
IR35: Outside IR35
Spectrum IT are recruiting for an enthusiastic Contract Android Developer to work within an award winning and long-established digital development and technology company. Our client develops a range of bespoke web, mobile and digital projects deployed to a global audience as well as a variety of clients and charity organisations.
The Contract Android Developer will be working closely and alongside the internal development team. There are 30+ people in the wider team including Developers, Analysts, Product Engineers, Support, DevOps and marketing.
- Building native applications for Android
- Developing software using technical and functional design requirements provided
- Updating software to include new features or upgrades
- Test software to identify any errors prior to release
- Act on any identified errors in a timely manner
The key skills required:
- Experience with Java / Kotlin to build applications within Android
- Good OOP skills
If suitable please apply or contact Natasha on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information