Spectrum IT's UK based Software as a Service/Digital Solutions client are seeking an experienced Contract Back End Developer to join them for an initial 6-month contract. This is a fully remote working role and has been deemed OUTSIDE IR35.
As the Contract Back End Developer, you will support a dedicated project team focused on delivering a leading web-based solution for the UK market. The project team is based throughout the UK and consists of Scrum Masters, Product Owners, Software Developers, Test Analysts and Solution Managers.
Our client are actively seeking an experienced Contract Back End Developer who is fully proficient in developing web-based applications. Skills in .NET (ASP.NET, VB.Net and C#), SQL Server. The ideal candidate would have creative analysis and problem-solving abilities, providing quality and secure APIs, and experienced in all aspects of the SDLC, including agile development processes.
- C# (v8, v9 or v10 experience)
- ASP.NET Core WebAPI
- .NET Core 3.1 and .NET 5.0 (moving to .Net 6.0)
- Entity Framework Core, with LINQ
- SQL Server (2008 and higher)
- GIT, TFS source control
- Unit Testing / Test Driven Development (NUnit, Moq, NSubstitue)
Beneficial/Bonus Skills & Experience:
- Experience with Azure Function and Logic apps
- Microservice architecture knowledge / understanding
- Azure DevOps
- Agile (SCRUM)
- HTML / CSS
For more information, please apply with an updated CV.