Role: Contract PHP Backend Developer
Length: 6 Months
Rate: £350 - £425 Per Day
Location: Remote or Fareham
IR35 Status: Inside
Our client is currently looking to hire a Contract PHP Backend developer to assist with the maintenance and development of their ecommerce platform. You will be working directly under the Lead Engineer in Business Operations and be required to deploy working, performant and secure code to production.
The successful candidate will be working within an Agile environment and be responsible for the initial solution design, through development, code reviews, documentation, launch and troubleshooting.
- Write and deploy working, performant and secure code to production
- Collaborate with all other technologists to define architecture & strategy.
- Contributing to agile ceremonies and planning.
- Collaborate with architects, engineers & DevOps to implement workflows, automated testing, and anything else it takes to get quality code to production
Skills and experience required
- Backend development
- Cloud experience - AWS or Azure
- Java/ C#/ Python experience (Desirable)
- Drupal (Desirable)
- Jenkins (Desirable)