For: Contract Business Analyst
Term: 3 months
Rate: £300 - £325 a day
Location: New Forest, onsite
IR35 - Inside IR35
Our client is looking for a Contract Business Analyst who will provide methodical investigation, analysis and documentation of all or part of the business in terms of business functions, processes and the information they use to assist with their new system implementation.
- Gain a detailed understanding of how the business operates currently by leading workshops with process owners and contributors
- Apply process improvement analysis techniques when reviewing existing business processes and designing new solutions
- Convert business requirements into technical solution design documents / specifications
- Proactively drive projects forward working with the Project Manager by initiating and leading workshops with the business and solution delivery partners where required
- Ability to assist planning systems integrations between Client / Supplier / Partners
- Ensure key stakeholders requirements are being met by Information technology by:-Documenting business requirements;
- Documenting business processes as is and to be
- Working with other parts of IT to define strategy for effective use of technology
- Elicitation of business requirements and translation into detailed technical specifications
- Ensure delivered software solutions are fit for purpose by working with business partners to use effective testing techniques and receive the appropriate signoff. Test should be linked to original requirements captured.
- Manages the implementation of workstreams or small projects for the business. The projects should follow project management best practices to control budgets, scope, time and quality
- Work with key stakeholders towards accepting viable and valid system solutions, which involve changes to ways of working and processes; showing understanding, imagination and creativity.
- Ensure change resulting from the implementation of new solutions and processes are managed effectively, by the use of best practice change techniques - Stakeholder management, user training, communication techniques and documentation etc.
- Work with partners to implement new IT services or existing services; conducting regular vendor meetings and ensuring they provide best value
- Risks are managed effectively in areas of responsibility and escalated where required.
- Define requirements for improving any aspect of the processes and systems, and create viable specifications in preparation for the construction of information systems
- Previous experience leading workstreams in both major project or smaller projects covering the planning and execution; identifying and managing project issues and risks plus providing periodic status reports to the Steering Committee and stakeholders for areas of responsibility.
- Experience of business application implementations covering a number of functions and sites, with specific experience in the logistics and warehousing sector preferred
- Implementation of decision support systems and information strategy
- Good understanding of the functional structure of businesses
- Good technical understanding of how business applications are developed/configured, especially data driven systems
- Good organisation skills and implementation of projects
If suitable please apply or contact Natasha on email@example.com