Spectrum IT are working with a leading European consultancy to recruit a Contract Business Analyst to support a new project within the company. This is an initial 5 month contract Outside IR35 but will require onsite working in Fareham, Hampshire. (For this reason, candidates must be able to commute to Fareham on a daily basis.)
Our client are embarking on a programme of digital transformation and will be introducing new applications to streamline business processes, improve efficiency and deliver better value to their customers. As part of this transformation, our client are looking to implement a new project management tool that will also be integrated into the company SAP CRM.
This will be a highly varied and exciting role well suited to an experienced Contract Business Analyst with extensive Business Process Modelling (BPM) experience and a strong understanding for data centric projects.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Elicit, analyse, formalise, and validate requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements sessions, use cases, scenarios, task, and workflow analysis creating the following artefacts:
- Analysis and As-Is.
- Wireframes / Screenshots.
- Gap Fit
- To Be Process Design (Level 1 & 2).
- Detailed Design (Functional Specs).
- Role Group Matrix.
- Operational Reports.
- Testing Scenarios.
- In-depth knowledge of MS Office, Business Process Tools and Use Cases (or similar)
- Supporting multiple activities 'hands-on' through the entire project lifecycle ensuring the delivery of cost-effective and valued-added IT solutions to the business and its customers. Must be flexible and carry out all project related activities as required (e.g. analysis, design, testing phases, training & implementation support)
- Capability to deliver analytical solutions and products using industry tools and techniques
- Proven ability to model, interpret complex data and build data flows.
- Ability to communicate complex data to analytical and non-analytical audiences.
Essential Criteria/Educational Requirements:
- Considerable demonstrable experience working in a Business and Data Analysis role, with experience working in a dedicated change function.
- Ability to evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into detail and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Possess superb business and systems analysis skills, influencing skills, a keen focus on systems delivery, planning and prioritisation skills.
- Extensive experience with business process management tools to optimise process improvement (candidates BPM examples/evidence will be discussed at interview).
- Knowledge of key project management principles.
- Strong organisation skills with the ability to multitask and prioritise workload based on business requirements.
- Has a good understanding of practical financial issues and commercial fundamentals which contribute to the customer experience and contribute to the profitability of the business.
- Comfortable with the use of information technology, with strong Microsoft Office skills.
- Consistently delivers, plans for contingencies, and looks for opportunities to improve.
(Please note this role will require the successful candidate to be physically onsite in Fareham office day to day.)