Role: Contract Business Change Analyst - SMETS2
Length: 6 Months
Location: Fully remote
IR35 Status: Inside IR35
- Provide a full Smets2 offering to all customer types in line with industry timescales (Desirable)
- Smart Metering project experience (Desirable)
- Enrol existing Smets1 meters to a central DCC platform to allow all Smart Smets1 meters to continue to be operated in Smart
- Provide the ability for the customer to switch supply to us within 24/48 hours
- Plan and managing the transition of change in the business. Working with operational managers to embed changes within the business. Using the resource available (SMEs etc) to identifying what changes in processes, procedures and practices are needed to achieve change.
- Measurement and monitoring of business Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) affected by change. Identifying the impact on KPIs of change and what this will mean for BAU.
- Liaison with programme and project managers and attending programme and project boards to bring a perspective to business change and develop a partnership approach to enable both sides to deliver successful outcomes in making the transition from programmes/projects to BAU.
- Managing the interface between programmes and operations to secure the delivery of programme outcomes whilst maintaining BAU. Regularly meeting both sides to discuss the programme and projects and the impact on operational areas and provide solutions to meet the programme aims and operational managers to maintain operational stability during the transition process.
- Managing the identification, planning and execution of training needs within the business areas impacted by the programme change.
- Manage and co-ordinate the team of Business Change Analysts assigned to the programme ensuring effective and prioritised utilisation across projects.
- Working with the programme manager, identify and plan for the roles required to deliver the business change workstream(s)