For: Contract CRM Programme Manager
Term: 3 months initially
Location: Fully Remote
Rate: £610 a day
Vacancy Ref: CR/020105
Spectrum IT are looking for a Contract CRM Programme Manager to support the delivery of significant transformational change project within the student systems area. To provide programme level direction and leadership. To work with senior stakeholders to create and develop a long term vision, blueprint and programme roadmap.
* To manage project teams, stakeholders, finances, procurements and benefits to deliver successfully within agreed
* To manage priorities, tolerances and escalations across multiple work streams while complying with project and technical architecture frameworks.
* To communicate change with a wide cross section of the company using current and new communication methods as required. Stakeholders will include senior staff and external stakeholders.
* To work with senior staff to keep projects and programmes aligned to strategy and to continually improve project processes.
* To contribute to continual improvement working practices and to identify new project or technical developments in the sector
* To assist with the determination of new or replacement posts and selection of new staff for designated projects.
* Minimum 2 years experience in CRM systems and transformation delivery
* PRINCE2 Practitioner or equivalent professional Project Management qualification
* Significant demonstrable experience of managing programmes or multiple dependent projects that deliver outcomes with large teams.
* Proven experience of delivering large, technically complex and initially ambiguous projects.
* Demonstrable experience of tracking and forecasting project finances.
* Able to review and contribute to roadmaps and future plans using an understanding of long term aims and needs.
* Able to plan projects and/or programmes and maintain multiple plans to control activity and communicate project progress to a wide audience.
* Able to work with other members of the project management team to manage inter project dependencies effectively.
* Able to liaise with staff in technical and business areas affected by your projects so that work remains aligned to business need and project status is communicated effectively.
* Knowledge of CRM, Microsoft Office 365 applications including: Outlook, Visio, Excel, Word, MS Project and Project Online
Nice to have:
* Experience of public sector procurement e.g., the OJEU Competitive Dialogue process.
* Experience of additional project management methodologies including Agile.
* Managing Successful Programmes (MSP) Practitioner qualification or equivalent experience.
* ITIL v3 or higher Foundation certified or experience working in an environment that uses best practice service methodologies such as ITIL.
* Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
* Knowledge of practices and drivers across the HE sector.
* Good technical knowledge, both hardware and software at enterprise scale.
If suitable please apply or contact Natasha on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information