For: Contract Front End Developer
Term: 3 months
Location: Fully Remote
IR35: Outside IR35
Spectrum IT are looking for a Contract Front End Developer to join a growing team and to get involved with the development of an exciting new private social network platform. It will be an agile workflow with a focus on efficient development and short cycle times. Targeting pilot launch in just a few months' time, it's a great time to be working on this project!
- Implementing the UI and frontend code for new features
- Using vuex for state management
- Writing tests to ensure stability
- Reporting progress in daily standups
- Code review
- Strong frontend software engineering background. This role is for mid-senior level developers.
- Experience with vue.js+vuex or similar (Angular, React+Redux) required.
- Experience with lean approach (small release cycles, agile workflows, CI/CD).
- Team player who is flexible, enthusiastic and has an energetic personality.
Nice to Have
- Ruby on Rails (JSON API backend)
- Heroku deployment
- AWS, Mailchimp, Stripe
- iOS (Swift) and Android (Java) apps
If suitable please apply or contact Natasha on firstname.lastname@example.org