For: Contract Full Stack Developer
Location: Fully Remote
Term: 3 months
Rate: £325 - £350
IR35: Outside IR35
Spectrum IT is looking for a Contract Full Stack Developer to join our clients development team covering new development and support for various projects. You will need the skills and experience to focus on delivering regular development and testing, and be involved in the full life cycle of the process from requirements to delivering.
- Translating user stories, requirements and functional specifications into functional applications
- Designing, creating and changing programs from supplied specifications using agreed standards and tools to achieve a well-engineered result
- Developing and testing high quality solutions in collaboration with the development team
- Documenting all work in accordance with agreed standards
- Creation of viable functional and technical specifications
- Helping maintain code quality
- Providing on-going support
- Ensuring adherence to defined development processes and policies
- Work collaboratively with other departments to provide quick resolution to critical issues.
- Actively look for ways to improve efficiency via development practices
- Must make sure all output is fully commented and tested and is in such a state that it can be easily supported by all other members of the team.
- Give early feedback of issues and risk to the project team leader
- Ensure a sound understanding of the tasks and priorities that the team/department has.
- C# .NET framework developing Web applications using MVC5
- Strong Vue.js experience is required
- Knowledge of Visual Studio 2017/2019
- A solid understanding of SQL including the ability to write efficient transactional SQL statements and procedures as well as design efficient data structures.
- Developing and utilising RESTful and RESTless APIs
- Demonstrable understanding of SOLID principles
- Experience of LINQ and Entity Framework development.
- Experience of working with APIs
- creating and running Unit Tests and remote debugging applications
- Web Forms development.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server
- Knowledge/Experience of developing or troubleshooting web services
- Experience in developing for CRM Dynamics Online.
- Bootstrap v3.3 framework
- Telerik/Kendo experience.
- Windows Communication Framework.
- SharePoint Online
- Experience with Ektron/EpiServer or other .Net based CMS
- Knowledge of Blackboard or other VLE technologies
- Experience in developing for CRM Dynamics Online
If suitable please apply or contact Natasha on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information