For: Contract Full Stack Developer
Term: 3 months
Location: Fully Remote
IR35: Inside IR35
SpectrumIT are looking for a Contract Full Stack developer to maintain, develop new code and enhancements on a clients existing website and mobile applications.
Their objectives are to make the website and app even more central to the customer experience and a point of competitive differentiation for them as a business as they continue to grow both in the UK and internationally.
50-strong IT department based in Southampton, you will be a hands-on member of one of our cross-functional stream-aligned web teams who build, deploy, and monitor the components and underlying infrastructure related to their product domain.
- Owning and delivering against a variety of tasks including new features, bugs and tech debt
- Ensuring output is of high quality, maintainable, performant and secure
- Taking ownership of the technical delivery of well-defined tasks
- Configuring and utilising build and deployment mechanisms to deploy changes through different environments
- Actively participate in stand ups and other Agile ceremonies
- C# development experience
- .NET Frameworks
- Experience with modern front-end development frameworks and tooling ReactJS
- Familiarity with writing automated unit and functional tests
- BDD with Specflow or Gherkin syntax
- Design Patterns
- Rest API design and creation
- Use of CI/CD tools (such as TeamCity/Octopus Deploy/DevOps Pipelines)
- IaC - Ansible / Terraform
- Azure PaaS products
- Agile methodologies
If suitable please apply or contact Natasha on email@example.com for more information