Spectrum IT's Southampton Client are seeking an experienced Contract Full Stack Drupal Developer to come on board and play a key role in the development of the organisation's digital products and services. This is a Fully Remote role for an intiail 2 month contract with the aim of starting ASAP
As the Contract Full Stack Drupal Developer you will take responsibility for clean, secure code following a test-driven approach. Creating code that is open by default and easy for others to reuse. Ensuring the digital products are designed to improve and meet user needs.
- Development of clean, open and secure code using a modern standards approach competently.
- Awareness and consideration for developing process efficiency and the common ways in which processes and templates are optimised.
- To complete the back-end development activities associated with digital products development (for example, building back-end solutions for a high volume, high availability website with a yet-to-be-determined CMS architecture as well as other products).
- Develop features and templates from front-end perspective
- Able to build and test simple interfaces between systems or can work on more complex integration as part of a wider team.
- Contribute towards a testing plan as part of the Development team's workplan and go live process, ensuring developments work on all specified devices and platforms
Key Skills & Experience
- Drupal 8 back end
- Pulling data from databases (MariaDB and MySQL) into Drupal
- Drupal taxonomy
- Front-end development ideally with template engine experience (e.g. twig)
Additional skills required
- Build tools (Webpack/Gulp)
- Version Control (Git)
- CSS Frameworks (Tailwind/Bootstrap)
- Templating engines (preferably Twig)
- DevOps / Docker
If you are available in 1 week or immediately and have the above experience please apply with you updated CV for more information.