Spectrum IT's UK retail client are seeking to expand their retail IT support team and hire an experienced contractor to join them as a Contract IT Project Support Engineer (3rd Line) initially for 6 months. This is a hybrid working role, 3 days onsite in Portsmouth, Hampshire per week. (This role is via Umbrella engagement only.)
In this newly created role you will self-manage IT support work, working and collaborating with renowned international brands (vendors) for both IT support and new retail IT technology initiatives. You will be experienced with both standard and bespoke software product support, be able to demonstrate a strong initiative and enjoy a varied and hands on senior support role.
- A personal love for technology and infrastructure
- Previous 3rd Line IT support experience
- Strong ability to manage/ project coordinate work independently (self manage)
- Experience working with vendors and partnering on solutions
- Experience liaising with business teams and units (security, infrastructure etc)
- Highly self motivated and comfortable working independently to resolve issues
- Highly organised
- Experience working with bespoke (not off the shelf) systems and standardised IT product
- Experience with database systems
- IT Retail experience highly beneficial (but not required)
For more information and to submit your interest, please apply with an updated CV and be within a commutable distance of Portsmouth, Hampshire.