Role: Contract Lead Scrum Master/ Agile Delivery Manager
Length: 6 Months initially
Location: 90% Remote (Office days in Basingstoke or London)
IR35 Status: Outside
Our client is looking for a Contract Lead Scrum Master who can support scrum teams through coaching, mentoring and educating the scrum masters. This role will have the successful candidate working across multiple different projects at any one time and will at times require them to be more hands on within the teams.
Skills and experience required
- Experience in a Lead/Senior Scrum Master or Agile Delivery Coach role for at least five years for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
- Demonstrable experience of working with remote teams
- Demonstrable skills and knowledge of coaching, servant leadership, facilitation, and conflict resolution
- Exposure to working with Agile at scale
- Knowledge of various well-documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (example: numerous Burndown technologies, various Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc.).