For: Contract .NET Developer
Location: 2 days in the office, 3 days remote (Southampton)
Term: 6 months
IR35: Outside IR35
To help deliver customer solutions to a high standard, using .NET technologies and company products. This is a technical role, requiring a good understanding of software development and experience in a professional services environment.
This role is based in the Southampton Office.
- Deliver high quality solutions within collaborative cross functional agile team environment.
- Help the team to translate customer requirements into working solutions using company products and services.
- Write and implement executable specifications to prove system behaviour.
- Develop project documentation and training material.
- Actively participate in in team ceremonies, collaboration, and problem-solving activities.
- Troubleshoot customer issues and identify root causes.
- Escalate product issues to relevant company product teams, track, and incorporate product fixes.
- Follow company development process and standards.
Required skills or abilities
- Solid experience working in/with Agile development teams.
- Good knowledge of C#, .NET and associated ecosystem.
- Experience of the following are required
- SQL Server
- Test-driven development
- Build, test, and deployment automation
- Azure DevOps
- Good technical writing skills
- Previous experience in financial services would be desirable.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues and identify root causes
- Able to communicate effectively with:
- External customers
- Internal staff
- Non-technical audiences
- Manage own time effectively.
- Work independently and as a member of a team.
If suitable please apply or contact Natasha on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information