Term: 3 months
Location: Fareham with remote working
Our client is looking for a Contract PHP Developer to work with engineers locally and globally to contribute to the development and maintenance of their eCommerce platform.
You will be working with Agile teams to build new functionality from initial solution design, through development, code reviews, documentation, launch and troubleshooting.
This company promote the leader model of leadership and an Agile way of working so you will have ample opportunity to really impact projects.
- Write and deploy working, performant and secure code to production
- Collaborate with all other technologists to define architecture & strategy.
- Contributing in Agile ceremonies and planning.
- Collaborate with architects, engineers & DevOps to implement workflows, automated testing, and anything else it takes to get quality code to production
- Solid PHP experience.
- Database experience (MySQL, Oracle)
- Comfortable working on the command line.
- Technical background - experienced in engineering principles and design patterns.
- Ability to follow instructions as well as work independently from requirements.
- Strong communication skills with excellent interpersonal effectiveness.
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience in Perl (if no Perl experience, then you must be willing and able to learn)
- Experience with Java
- Sumo Logic
If suitable please apply or contact Natasha on firstname.lastname@example.org for more infrormation