For: Contract Product Manager
Location: 3 days remote working, 2 days in the office (Portsmouth or London)
Rate: Negotiable DOE
Term: 3 months
IR35: Inside IR35
SpectrumIT are looking for a Contract Product Manager to own and develop all aspects of our clients product review system as well as identifying new product opportunities, test hypotheses, enhance the existing product, and manage all developments through the complete product lifecycle from business case to launch.
- To be the product owner and advocate within the business for its current and future initiatives and how these will be launched.
- Identify and develop improvements and optimisations to the Reviews product that align with company objectives.
- Liaise with all relevant stakeholder groups to identify new opportunities. Provide clear insight for Senior Management to help decisions about which ideas to take forward to launch.
- Manage live-service changes and enhancements of the product. Keep stakeholders informed of progress through formal and informal reporting.
- Oversee the end-to-end product management process, define and deliver the user experience for your product ensuring close liaison with Technology, Consumer, Trade, Sales, Marketing and Customer Services. Ensure these stakeholders have the appropriate Go-To-Market support for any new or enhanced products.
- Define and execute experiments, across departments, to quickly validate the product concepts they want to build.
- Work closely with the development team to provide direction and help the refinement process for Agile delivery as a Scrum PO as well as being highly available to clarify product requirements when required.
- Identifying epics, creating user stories and acceptance criteria to effectively manage the product backlog.
- Work closely with Product Leadership to support the relevant stages of the product management process. Provide relevant supporting data to enable all new products to be properly quantified prior to launch as well as adopted effectively once live.
- Agree with the key operations stakeholders what success looks like for all new/enhanced products prior to launch.
- Coordinate and produce regular reporting, both behavioral & commercial
- Multi-skilled product manager/product owner with a significant experience in digital ( Coming from a marketplace environment is a plus)
- Excellent understanding of the product life-cycle, user experience and the processes required to effectively take new & enhanced products to market from idea to launch.
- Project Management knowledge/experience would be very beneficial.
- Experience working in a Agile Scrum team as Product Owner responsible for generating user stories and prioritizing the backlog.
If suitable please apply or contact Natasha on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information