For: Contract Product Owner
Term: 3 months
Location: Hybrid working, 2 days a week in the Brighton Office
IR35: Inside IR35
Our client is looking for a skilled Product Owner to join their team and work closely with the Product Manager on a bespoke platform. Day to day, you will be working with a multi-discipline Agile Scrum team and act as an ambassador for the product internally and externally. Importantly they are looking for someone that has a real 'product mindset' and can influence people at all levels within the organisation and has a real appreciation of what 'better' looks like. As a Product Owner you will act as the guide for a collaborative multi-disciplined delivery team driving the delivery of high-quality value-adding products that service the business and their clients. The role will be primarily home based to begin with and then a hybrid model in the Brighton office (2-3 days a week)
Duties amd Key Responsibilities:
- Build strong working relationships with both internal & external key stakeholders - providing subject matter expert input, understand their point of view, culture and purpose and what the business is trying to achieve.
- Contribute to the setting of standard practices and processes for the Product discipline and ensure these are adhered to and best practice is followed to support an agile delivery methodology.
- Work with the Product Manager to maintain and execute against the product roadmaps
- Work with various stakeholders to prioritise and gather business requirements
- Design innovative solutions to both business problems and commercial opportunity, documenting them in a well-structured, clear, and concise manner. This will include, User Stories, screen mock-ups, process flows and use cases etc.
- Maintain & own your team's backlog of user stories, features & epics
- Experience working in a Product, BA or Project Management role
- Experience in Requirements Elicitation and Management, User Stories, Acceptance Criteria, System Impact Mapping, Process Mapping.
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Strong workshop and meeting facilitation skills
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to travel when necessary, within the UK
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, and reasoning skills.
- Good influencing and collaboration skills, with the ability to bring together a variety of stakeholders to achieve the desired outcomes
Nice to have:
- Experience of working in an ISO27001 Information Security Management System environment
- Experience in wireframing or prototyping solutions
- Has worked in an Agile Scrum environment
- Experience of launching new digital products
- Background in healthcare industry
If suitable please apply or contact Natasha on email@example.com for more information