Job Description Role: Contract React Developer
Location: Fully Remote
Length: 6 Months
Rate: £425-£450 Per Day
IR35 Status: Inside IR35
Spectrum IT's Fareham based retail client are looking for a Contract Front End (React) Developer to join them on an initial 6 month contract (inside IR35). You will work in a fast-paced environment on an online platform that serves 300+ sites globally and you'll work alongside highly experienced and talented product owners, scrum masters, QA, designers & developers to analyse, architect, & build solutions based on business needs.
- Role on a team of skilled front end developers working on the core front end components across the clients branded e-commerce websites, with a focus on creating front end experiences and a best-in-class user experience.
- Work closely with product teams and brand creative teams to translate designs into websites that maintain the brand's unique identity.
- Define best practices & solutions to improve the design QA process and communicate web UX best practices to brand creative teams.
- Work closely with product owners to define scalable technical solutions & partner with global engineers to contribute what you build into our global technology products
- Troubleshoot & problem solve when urgent technical solutions are needed
- Code review other engineers' work
- Experience working on e-commerce platform
- Have a thorough understanding of how to optimise code for Performance & Accessibility
- Have a technical background with expertise in engineering principles and design patterns
- Strong CSS/SASS experience with UX and design sensibilities, and the ability to meet build complex layouts and meet pixel-perfect design requirements
- Agile methodology
Nice to have:
- Experience with domain driven design
- Experience with micro frontends * MobX
- TDD & Pair Programming
- Exposure to common development tools (Gulp, Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.)
- Experience with versioning tools (Git, Bitbucket, GitHub), provisioning tools (Jenkins, Docker), and AWS tools (EC2, S3, etc.)
If suitable please apply or contact Natasha on email@example.com for more information